Call for all emergencies
If you want to rent a house in Lansing area,
you have come to the right place. If you are interested on one of the available
drive by and take a look at them,
if you like what you see, give me a call. The houses I have are mostly
hardwood and tile floors throughout. I seek to return all of the older properties to historical quality. I
believe in urban revitalization and improve the neighborhoods that I am in. My houses are far better than apartments and
usually much better than other houses. You get a far better property than what you can at an apartment or other houses to rent, in return we expect quality tenants without problems regarding payment. I refinish all houses to top
quality, and do historical renovation whenever possible. If you would like to
know more about my philosophy of Environmental
Sustainability and Urban Revitalization click here.
Send Rental Application to my email: email@example.com, fax to 517-999-4250, or drop off at 1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing MI 48906
Information You Should Read:
The properties that are listed as available now are first come first serve. We do not hold properties for more than a couple of weeks if they are empty. If you want to rent them, they are available now, we don't know if they will be available in a couple of months. If you want the property you are required to put down a deposit.
All evaluations of renters are made upon various factors combined together.
- Good credit, at least a credit score about 650+ (a this does not guarantee you will have a place, just below this we probably won't rent to you). We do not accept people with bad credit. We do not waive our credit requirements due to a special situations.
- We generally do not take section 8 housing vouchers or other government subsidized programs. We do not take in people without stable employment, unless you are a full time student or retiree or independently wealthy.
- If you are disabled and dependent on social security income or some other form of income, you should already have this fully approved prior to talking to us "applying for social security disability" will not be considered income and we are not going to waste time discussing this with you.
- Income or employment that shows you can pay rent. Your rent should not exceed 1/3 of your take home pay. So if you make $2000 per month, your rent should not be more than $666.67
- Good References from prior landlords, or landlord payment history will also be considered.
Schedule to See the Houses:
815 Chicago at 4:00 Wednesdays
314 W Barnes at 4:30 Wednesdays
We do not accept section 8 housing vouchers.
Appointment policy: We have a lot of no-shows for appointments. If you want to see a property for a time other than our scheduled time, please call and confirm that you have reviewed our credit requirements.
If you need a separate time, please call 517-999-3215 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review information on the website prior to calling:
- To create a trouble ticket for service issues any 24*7*365 emergencies call 517-999-9999, press 1 to reach the call center. Please let the representative know this is for a rental property. If there is any water leaks or other major issues, please let them know the severity of the issue.
- Also during the day you may directly contact Lisa Kleehammer.
- email@example.com my email address. This email is only occassionally monitored.
- For any extreme emergencies, 517-999-3868 universal call number, this will reach any phone I am on (please do not call after
11:00pm weekdays or before 11:00am on weekends)
- You can text me at 517-231-7715 (please use the above number to call).
Information on Houses For Rent:
||312 & 314 W Barnes Street, Lansing
||805, 807, 809, 811, 813, 815 Chicago Ave Townhouses
815 Chicago Ave is available $800.00 per month for two people
Three Bedrooms, 1 full bathroom and one half bathroom.
Near Old Town, School for the Blind area.
Click here for video tour!
Click here for more information and pictures
813 N Verlinden, Lansing
||1015 & 1017 W Ionia Street, Lansing
- Now Rented!
- Two units, an Upstairs and Downstairs Unit
- Each unit has two bedrooms and one bathroom
- Large Size: 1040 Square Feet Each Unit
- 2 or more parking spots are available per unit
- Click here for more information and pictures
||325-327 North Butler Blvd, Lansing
||1410 West Saginaw Street, East Lansing
- All Rented!
- Big 4 bedroom House, 2 full baths. Click here for more information and pictures.
- Licensed for a maximum 2 persons
unrelated - this means it is generally not a higher density student property.
1011 Princeton, Lansing
- All Rented!
- Three Bedrooms, 2 bathroom
- Near Old Town, accross from Comstock Park
- Two car garage
- Directly Accross from Comstock Park
- Click here for more information and pictures & video
||1611 Herbert Street, Lansing
|Picture Coming Soon!
612 614 W Genesee Lansing
- 612 is Rented!
- 614 is Rented!
- Two Bedrooms, one bathroom. Laundry included. Large Storage Area in Basement
- New 95% Furnace
- New water heater
- New appliances
- New windows
- Click here for more information and pictures
Contact Information for Lisa Kleehammer accounting:
Map of Houses for Rent:
I am looking to buy houses
I am looking to buy more houses,
rehab them to historical condition, and fix them up. Please
contact me if you have a house that you would like to sell. I will buy cash, land contract, foreclosure, or short sale, and have the flexibility to do what you need to do to get a a deal done.
I usually buy houses in the Lansing Metro Area.
Broadband and Phone Service
If you are looking for great
broadband service, and
bundled service check out ACD.net. They are also starting to
build fiber services to buildings
too. I work there, and they have good deals on Internet and Phone. During
business hours you can contact Cammile Rivers at 517-999-3201 and she will hook
Recent News Articles about ACD.net
Hillsdale Chooses ACD.net for Fiber Network Construction
ACD.net builds Distributed Antenna Systems and Fiber Network for Midland, Michigan
ACD.net builds Distributed Antenna System and Fiber Network for Boyne City, Michigan
ACD builds Fiber network and Distributed Antenna System for Franklin, Michigan
Franklin, Michigan's fiber network gets built
Pod cast from Paul Miller regarding St. Clair county
Speed Up Michigan Linked In
Speed Up Michigan on Facebook
Speed up Michigan Web Site
Speed up Ohio Web Site
ACD.net is sponsoring the 2014 Michigan Broadband Summit on October 29th, 2014